Why Girls Love Guys
01. The way they act so innocent sometimes.
02. The way they laugh.
03. The way they smile.
04. The way they get confused.
05. The way they look into your eyes & make everything even just for a second go away.
06. The way they touch you just to let you know he is there.
07. The way they try to defend themselves when you tease them.
08. The way he stares at you when you are walking down the hall even though his best friend is telling him the scores of last nights big game.
09. The way they seem to pop out of nowhere & slip their arms around you.
10. The way you fit just right in his arms.
11. The way he gets embarrassed when he does something clutzy around you & tries to cover it up.
12. The way they kiss you when you just had a big fight.
13. The way they kiss you when your day has gone completely wrong.
14. Actually just the way they kiss you.
15. The way when you hug them they feel exactly like your childhood teddy bear.
16. The way they can stay on the phone for hours even if he doesnt have much to say.
17. The way he looks at you when he thinks you are asleep.
18. The way he says "you look beautiful" even though you are just in jeans & a t-shirt.
19. The way they stare at you in class & then still stare after he has gotten in trouble for not paying attention.
20. The way they say "I LOVE YOU"
Although you may not love me, although you may not care.
If you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there.
Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free.
But when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me.
I'll never stop loving you, I know because I tried.
All the oceans in the World, can't hold the tears I've cried.
Thinking of you means "I miss you".
Holding your hand means "I like you".
Squeezing it means "I want to kiss you".
Putting my head on your shoulder means "Comfort me".
My hands on your waist means "Never let me go".
Biting my lip means "I'm jealous".
Staring into your eyes means "Do you love me?".
Winking means "I adore you".
Dreaming of you often means "You're someone special".
Being with you often means "I can't live without you".
& wearing your ring means "You're mine".